The Journey Mask - Dye Sublimation
Production Time: 5 Working Days
|100|| $8.41 each|
|250|| $7.01 each|
|500|| $6.01 each|
- Neck Gaiter Tube, made of soft polyester, 2 layers for extra protection.
- Soft Breathable and stretchable, can keep you comfortable all day long.
- Tube face mask can protect your neck and face from any germs while keeping cool.
- Seamless gaiter scarves have more than 12 different ways to wear them; neck gaiter, head band, wrist wrap, handkerchief, sweat band, bandana, head wear, head wrap, mask, Balaclava, beanie, neck warmer, wind or dust or sunscreen and more.
- One size fits most; Size is 19.5” inches long and 10 inches wide.
Who says PPE can't be sexy? The Journey is a non-medical grade face mask that can be worn in an astonishing 12 different ways! Apart from being worn as PPE, the Journey can be used as a neck gaiter, a head band, a wrist wrap, a handkerchief, a sweat band, a bandana, as head wear, a head wrap, a Balaclava, a beanie, a neck warmer, or used for wind, dust or sun screening. So use it as a neck warmer while in the cool open air, but pull it up into an effective mask when entering a store where social distancing becomes compromised. It has 2 layers of polyester protection, is breathable and stretchable, fits almost all adult sizes and is unisex by design. It's multi-purpose, practical, and fashionable - making it the perfect combination of brains, brawn and beauty!MaterialImprint Methods Available
- Standard: Full Color Dye Sublimation
Standard PackagingTags: Ppg, Ppe, Personal Protective Equipment, Personal Protective Gear, Disease, Allergies, Safety, Security, Pandemic, Corona, Coronavirus, Flu, Covid, Covid19, Covid 19, Covid-19, Influenza, Protection, Non-Medical, Cold
- Standard: 10" W x 18 1/2" H All Over Front
Normal Production Time
5 Working Days
13 1/4" W x 4 3/4" L x 4 3/4" H
12 lbs per 500 units
These masks should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) In a clinical setting where infection risk level through inhalation is high; or (3) In the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. No warranties are made, express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of virus or disease.